Please see below a list of nurse-led clinics we hold at the practice:
- Cardiac clinics for the monitoring of patients with coronary artery disease
- Hypertension clinics for the monitoring and treatment of hypertension
- Well woman and well man checks for advice on health matters, including self-examination
- Blood tests requested by the doctor
- Family planning and cervical smears
- Menopause/HRT clinic: regular weekly sessions
- Epilepsy: advice and monitoring
- Asthma/respiratory care and pulmonary disease management
- Diabetes control and care
- Immunisations: routine immunisation for children and adults, and for overseas travel. It is recommended to book your travel appointment at least 4 weeks before your departure date.
If you would like to book an appointment to attend one of these clinics please see our nurse clinic times here.