Back to News
Are you a carer?
Posted on 21 Sep 2020
Would you like to build your confidence?
Wilmslow guild is offering a *free* building confidence for carers course for autumn 2020/21
The first online course starts 10am Wednesday 16th September 2020
Find out more & book online: www.wilmslowguild.org
In support of our carers following the covid-19 pandemic, this autumn course is being offered in various formats with the following start dates:
- online course: Wednesday 16th September 2020, 10am
- online course: Wednesday 4th November 2020, 10am
- f2f (25 the paddock, Handforth): Friday 6th November 2020, 11am
- f2f (Wilmslow guild, Wilmslow): Friday 6th November 2020, 2pm
- distance learning course: study at your own pace from Monday 2nd November
Funded with the kind support of Cheshire East Carer’s Hub and the award of the Carers Choice Grants 2020-21.